Each night we sleep with two beliefs
1) That day which you lived. If the day was good then a grin on your face remains which actually fulfill your desire to live one more day. You feel so light so calm and thank god for that day and life.
2) If the day was not good you feel really bad shattered and hence when you reach finally on bed tears come over because of several unpleasant reasons. You want to sleep but disturbing thoughts couldn’t leave you. You are somewhere nervous for the next day as well.
So you have two choices sometimes either ruin your life for those thankless people who didn’t care about your importance or adore your life for having at least few genuine people who do care for you and want to see u happy
Okay then for once just get ourself calm and analyze few things. I would request to that very soul reading this please think about the question below and then analyze :
- Are you truly happy for yourself ???
- Do you find yourself compatible with the person you are???
- Do you wish lyrics of that song to be your reality???
- Are you in mood to accept the way your life is going????
- What is that ultimate reason that stops you from committing suicide???
- What made you so weak that at times you force yourself to become strong???
- What is your definition of living and loving???
- What are your efforts to lead a different future???
- Is that really important to find reasons in life???
- How can you hurt someone’s emotions???
- Why you are letting that awful person to hurt you without your fault???
- Lastly…… If it’s the end of your life how much you are going to love your death???
Now tell, not to me or someone else but to yourself and I hope you will be able to get insightful answers. Love the way you are even if you are suffering intolerable pain or living enthusiastically.
It is such a painful truth that silent people are always taken for granted and that’s the reason they make a difference. But it takes lots of patience and courage to keep on living when you are aware of the loneliness your soul is suffering. But my friend don’t forget
LIFE IS SUCH A WONDERFUL GIFT THAT WASTING TIME IS NOT WORTH IT. SO KEEP ON LIVING EVEN IF THE CLOUDS ARE DARK, YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THAT SOOTHING FRESHNESS THAT WILL REJOICE YOUR SOUL AFTER THE RAIN.
Don’t expect (I can understand it’s easy to say) but trust me to tolerate the explosion of unfulfilled expectations is way more difficult. Because each individual has his/her own mind set then how can you expect the exquisite promise of eternity randomly by anyone. Better to give some time and let it be. Remove all the questions of partiality and impartiality from your mind and silently listen to your heart who is constantly supporting you to live one more day for you and your family. Take care of it rather than breaking it for any worthless being. Be your own healer.
It is so easy to write, speak and impose your opinions but have you ever thought what makes a person AN ARTIST. His/her life experiences makes them what they are? It’s their choice whether to gratefully accept the thorny past or keep on hating to get rid of it. Appreciation is easy to get but to imprint your golden mark on someone’s mind in your own way is difficult. So keep on exploring who knows when you will get that opportunity to carve your golden deeds and life in the heart of worthy people.
She never received any credit, she never received any soothing enlightenment. She never uttered a word to prove herself right, she was never taken seriously. She never demanded any thing, she never begged anyone’s attention. She never hurt someone intentionally, she never expected a lot. All she wants to live that’s it. She has gone through so much that god will set the destination for her one day. I sometimes smilingly think who she is? Some day I will find her.